HeavenMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new era in gaming.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i got banned?

Go down 
+4
x9bladest
GMSauman
Phelo
joonpooo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

i got banned? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:11 pm

Gah one of heidi's GM friends banned me again :[ can I get a unban I'm 100% sure I didn't hack because I was still in jail from when heidi wanted to talk to me, and why would I hack in jail? Can I plz get unbanned and warped out of jail? I don't deserve to be in jail because I got warped there so heidi can talk to me and I couldnt walk away from her. Ty <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:30 pm

Can someone unban me plz?
Back to top Go down
lols1996
Admin
lols1996

PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:27 pm

joonpooo wrote:
hello my IGN is CrtlAltPwn and i was in the middle of pap when i dced and when i tried to log back on it said that this ID is blocked. idk if its just the server or u guys really did block me... i have nooo idea wat happened but try to get back to me on this. thanks alot this is a great server and i just started playing today so i really dont wanna be banned. i promise i was doing NOTHING wrong against the server rules.
Ok i unbanned you
Back to top Go down
joonpooo

PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:01 pm

ty lols
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:09 pm

Justin can you unban me too?
Back to top Go down
Phelo

Phelo

PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:26 am

Oh Well Heidi Abuses GM power Again.

Do something bout this Please.
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:21 am

joonpooo wrote:
hello my IGN is CrtlAltPwn and i was in the middle of pap when i dced and when i tried to log back on it said that this ID is blocked. idk if its just the server or u guys really did block me... i have nooo idea wat happened but try to get back to me on this. thanks alot this is a great server and i just started playing today so i really dont wanna be banned. i promise i was doing NOTHING wrong against the server rules.
Hurricane Bow booster + server lag = auto ban fast atk
Back to top Go down
Phelo

Phelo

PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:45 am

Umm Thats What i said.
Back to top Go down
GMSauman

GMSauman

PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:05 pm

Blackrayn wrote:
Uhh yea Heidi is a total bitch who banned me for not agreeing with her about crap she was saying about my friend Sushi. She logged onto Jenny's acc and banned me. Total bullshit so Unban pl0x and as my witness I have Phelo

IGN: BmMyAss
ID: kooldrakon

Another by Blackrayn: tf are you talking about I didn't hack. heidi is just a big ass whore.

Phelo wrote:
UnBan BMmyAss Please.

He Didn't Do anything. Just That Heidi Banned Him Because She was Mad At Sushi For going out With Taco.
Heidi Logged onto Jenny's Account and Started Messing around With The Server.

Thats GM Power Abuse, Justin, Temp Bann or Perm Bann Heidi.

Now On Topic:
Note: Never USE HURRICANE during LAG SPIKES. Once The Lag Spike Stops, All The Arrows from Hurricane
Zoom in at Once, Causing Fast Attack.

This whole thread is pointless, if you get banned make your own thread, 33 replies for one unban thread? WTF
I dont think Heidi was mean like that, she told me you were a hacker, but don't call people a "big ass whore" or a "total bitch"
Also Phelo, Heidi is Justin's brother and wont get perm banned, I think this whole discussion is stupid.
End of Story

Last edited by SaUMaN on Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nottellinu.com

PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:11 pm

Well Sau I have nothing against you so I won't agrue but dude what she does is total crap. That's FULL abuse of her sister. Justin really should perm ban her. Or at least bann her for a while and tell Jenny to change her password to something Heidi doesn't know. But I still want my unban :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 7:06 pm

These are basically spams and you can say it one time like the auto ban thing like 10 people were spamming that and read before you type something
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:01 pm

So can I get unbanned I really like this server and I wanna play it.
Back to top Go down
Fishy

Fishy

PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:12 pm

you spam this topic way to much o0
Back to top Go down
GMSauman

GMSauman

PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:31 am

Guest wrote:
These are basically spams and you can say it one time like the auto ban thing like 10 people were spamming that and read before you type something

I know all of this is pointless there should be about 2 posts on here, One, Justin saying Ur Unbanned and 2 saying thanks, this is a pointless topic! and Blackrayn, that was a rly mean thing to say cos it offened Heidi!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:48 pm

SaUMaN wrote:
Guest wrote:

I know all of this is pointless there should be about 2 posts on here, One, Justin saying Ur Unbanned and 2 saying thanks, this is a pointless topic! and Blackrayn, that was a rly mean thing to say cos it offened Heidi!
Sau, that's not what I said to her that got me banned. All I did was defend my friend Sushi because everyone was flaming her for going out with Taco, even though HE asked her out. So she banned me because I kept disagreeing with her about what happened and becasue stealth told her to. And what did you think I said?

And I'll just make a new topic if your all getting so pissed that they're so many posts here.
Back to top Go down
GMSauman

GMSauman

PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:06 am

THis topic is getting closed!
Back to top Go down
Fishy

Fishy

PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:42 am

Finally!
Back to top Go down
GMSauman

GMSauman

PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:25 am

Justin sais he will delete this thread
Back to top Go down
jaskamala

jaskamala

PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:00 pm

SaUMaN wrote:
We have auto ban?
Cos im a NL and i use Shadow parter+trip throw+claw booster nothin happens? o.o

SaUMAN, ur a GM, u cant get banned. Also, maybe you guys might think about turning off A/B, theres easier ways to find hackers.Maybe ud noe that if u had the right commands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i got banned?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2