HeavenMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new era in gaming.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i got banned?

Go down 
+4
x9bladest
GMSauman
Phelo
joonpooo
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
joonpooo

i got banned? Empty
PostSubject: i got banned?   i got banned? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:46 am

hello my IGN is CrtlAltPwn and i was in the middle of pap when i dced and when i tried to log back on it said that this ID is blocked. idk if its just the server or u guys really did block me... i have nooo idea wat happened but try to get back to me on this. thanks alot this is a great server and i just started playing today so i really dont wanna be banned. i promise i was doing NOTHING wrong against the server rules.
Back to top Go down
Phelo

Phelo

i got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:52 am

If Your a NL, Then You Could have got banned by the AutoBann.

Are You Sure You Aren't using Fast Attck Hack such as Fast Animation?
Back to top Go down
joonpooo

i got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:06 am

i swear i wasnt doing anything i know i wasnt supposed to do. i was doing pap with someone named crew. u can even ask him. im a bowman i the attack i was only using was hurricane. it was kinda weird tho because in the middle of pap a manon and griffey appeared inside the rrom with the pap. but i thot it was fine so i didnt do anything bout it. then at the very end when i was killing the griffey i dced and bam it says i was banned
Back to top Go down
GMSauman

GMSauman

i got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:32 am

Hmmm, why would u even wanna hack at pap o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.nottellinu.com
joonpooo

i got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:29 pm

i wasnt hacking!! the other guy was hacking and i mustve been caught with him... trust im not like other people who have to hack in a freaking private server. is there any way to let me prove to you that i wasnt hacking because i swear i can. cmon please unban me i didnt do anything wrong
Back to top Go down
x9bladest

i got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:49 pm

hey... were you using triple throw with shadow partner with claw booster? cause that gets you banned sometimes... pm me in-game

~[GM]ChaosX
Back to top Go down
joonpooo

i got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:32 pm

i was a bowmaster with 0 rebirths so its impossible for me to get thief skills. BUT I SWEAR the guy who was with me named crew was using triple throw with shadow partner i dont kno if he was using claw booster but he mustve been auto banned and i got it too for no reason
Back to top Go down
GMSauman

GMSauman

i got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:10 am

We have auto ban?
Cos im a NL and i use Shadow parter+trip throw+claw booster nothin happens? o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.nottellinu.com
joonpooo

i got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:33 am

x9bladest wrote:
hey... were you using triple throw with shadow partner with claw booster? cause that gets you banned sometimes... pm me in-game

~[GM]ChaosX

idk thats wat he said and there was no GM's in the room with us so im assuming u guys have auto ban. but plz just unban me i promise i was doing nothing wrong cmon once i play again u guys will see. i dont need to hack i dont even kno how to hack. i was just playing plz... only if i could prove to you guys that i wasnt hacking....
Back to top Go down

i got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:03 am

Uhh yea Heidi is a total bitch who banned me for not agreeing with her about crap she was saying about my friend Sushi. She logged onto Jenny's acc and banned me. Total bullshit so Unban pl0x and as my witness I have Phelo

IGN: BmMyAss
ID: kooldrakon
Back to top Go down
Fishy

Fishy

i got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:17 am

Hacking is stupid on a high rate server...
you end up banned and probably didnt have a bit of fun
Back to top Go down

i got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:28 am

tf are you talking about I didn't hack. heidi is just a big ass whore.
Back to top Go down
Phelo

Phelo

i got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:33 am

UnBan BMmyAss Please.

He Didn't Do anything. Just That Heidi Banned Him Because She was Mad At Sushi For going out With Taco.
Heidi Logged onto Jenny's Account and Started Messing around With The Server.

Thats GM Power Abuse, Justin, Temp Bann or Perm Bann Heidi.

Now On Topic:
Note: Never USE HURRICANE during LAG SPIKES. Once The Lag Spike Stops, All The Arrows from Hurricane
Zoom in at Once, Causing Fast Attack.
Back to top Go down
Fishy

Fishy

i got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:34 am

I was talking about hackers in general on this server not you =]
Back to top Go down
lols1996
Admin
lols1996

i got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:42 am

Ok Ill unbann you
Back to top Go down

i got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:54 am

Ty.
Back to top Go down

i got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:55 am

Lulz phelo nice pic =]
and thx for teh backup ;D
Back to top Go down

i got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:23 am

Can someone warp me outa jail Heidi warped me there to talk to her.
Back to top Go down
joonpooo

i got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:31 am

AHH WAT IS THIS?! someone else got unbanned in my topic?! and i didnt even get unbanned. when i srsly didnt do anything omg!! why can u understand i DID NOT hack i will never hack. cmon this is so unfair how can u unban them and not me?
Back to top Go down
Fishy

Fishy

i got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:50 am

lol
i guess they ignored you
Back to top Go down

i got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:53 am

I got got banned again for no reason! Plz unban :[

Last edited by Blackrayn on Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

i got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:55 am

joonpooo wrote:
AHH WAT IS THIS?! someone else got unbanned in my topic?! and i didnt even get unbanned. when i srsly didnt do anything omg!! why can u understand i DID NOT hack i will never hack. cmon this is so unfair how can u unban them and not me?
Well umm they know wwhy I got unbanned. Not sure about you.
Back to top Go down
Phelo

Phelo

i got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:32 am

Umm Spammer Much?

Please Use The Edit Button Next Time, Or If you are quoting, Use MultiQuote.

Edit: TO BMMYASS

UnBann CrtlAltPwn, He has Been Waiting For 2 or 3 days Already.

xD.

Last edited by Phelo on Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

i got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:32 am

Who you talking to Phelo :] I got banned again! ME WANT UNBAN</3
Yea unban him.
Back to top Go down
joonpooo

i got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:04 am

thanks guys if i do get unbanned i can promise u i dont do anything thats agianst this servers rules (hacking).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i got banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: i got banned?   i got banned? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i got banned?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next