HeavenMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new era in gaming.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Banned for spamming skills when the server lagged... -_-...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thefreak

Banned for spamming skills when the server lagged... -_-... Empty
PostSubject: Banned for spamming skills when the server lagged... -_-...   Banned for spamming skills when the server lagged... -_-... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:02 pm

Dear Admin and GM(s),

I've read other topics related and it was quite the same situation as mine. I was fighting Papulatus in the free market when it lagged, then the screen froze for a few seconds and then disconnected. I was fed up as it often disconnects when it is extremely lag. About half an hour later, I tried logging in again only to find out that my account was banned and it said that my ID was either deleted or blocked from the connection. I tried countless times but it remained as it is. Then I decided to visit the chatbox of HeavenMS to ask for help, hoping someone would help me. Then, there was a person which asked whether I used any skills during the few seconds which lagged. I reply and said yes. He, or perhaps she, asked if I had used any skills such as hurricane when it lagged. Once again, I said yes. And he, or perhaps she, told me that the auto ban system has banned me due to the skills which I used when it lagged. I just don't understand why I was banned and why there was this stupid auto ban system. The person told me to wait till the admin wakes up Sleep and see what he could do. I was like ,"What? Sleeping at a time when someone is banned?" A few minutes later, I felt bored and decided to lend my friend's account. When I tried logging into it, the same thing happened. It said that the ID has been deleted or blocked. I then went back to the HeavenMS chatbox to ask what had happened, only to find out that I was IP banned!

So, please "un-ban" me as I have done nothing of the sort such as hacking etc. No
It was the auto ban system's fault, so please "un-ban" me
My character is 'xXFreakOXx'. Please do solve this problem as it is unfair to those who are banned for nothing like me.
Back to top Go down

Banned for spamming skills when the server lagged... -_-...
Page 1 of 1