HeavenMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new era in gaming.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Rules read or banned!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lols1996
Admin
lols1996

Server Rules read or banned!!! Empty
PostSubject: Server Rules read or banned!!!   Server Rules read or banned!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:59 am

1.No GM CLient
2.No avatar smega 1st chance jail 2nd chance jail 3rd chance bann
3.Hacking= permmenant ban
4.No foul language
5.No begging gm
6.The Hardest rule!! Guess what is it.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Have FUN!!
Back to top Go down
GMSauman

GMSauman

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules read or banned!!!   Server Rules read or banned!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:37 pm

lol i like FUN
Back to top Go down
http://www.nottellinu.com
Fishy

Fishy

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules read or banned!!!   Server Rules read or banned!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:47 am

how is fun hard if you add stuff like everyday?
Back to top Go down
GMSauman

GMSauman

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules read or banned!!!   Server Rules read or banned!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:30 am

its a joke duh
Back to top Go down
http://www.nottellinu.com
lols1996
Admin
lols1996

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules read or banned!!!   Server Rules read or banned!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:25 am

lols
Back to top Go down
TripXxX

PostSubject: i got banned for fast attack not using hack   Server Rules read or banned!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:43 am

Hi! Recently my heaven MS account was banned i am guessing the reason for this was because of fast attack. i was in one of the free market rooms fooling around with my bowman skills "hurricane" with shadow partner and my screen went to the 1st page and after that i could not log in. i am really sorry for the inconvinence cause but i hope that you could forgive me as i was very foolish and unban my account as i really like to play this server even when there was a major lag i still logged on. And also even after the wipe i continued to play so please if you can unban my account. the ID is "titoot".

Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Near

Near

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules read or banned!!!   Server Rules read or banned!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 2:06 pm

Ouch Dude thats pretty Harsh, Fun ? scratch
Back to top Go down
PurpleReaper

PurpleReaper

PostSubject: I Did That Too   Server Rules read or banned!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:31 pm

I Did That Bowman skill plus shadowpartner and i went back to first page and cannot log in
If That Is The Turth PleasE Unbann Me PLEASE!!
Back to top Go down
PurpleReaper

PurpleReaper

PostSubject: I Did That Too   Server Rules read or banned!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:32 pm

My Id Is PurpleReaper iGN PurpleReaper
Back to top Go down
PurpleReaper

PurpleReaper

PostSubject: Paiseh   Server Rules read or banned!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:52 pm

i Mean my ign is PurpleReaper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Rules read or banned!!!   Server Rules read or banned!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Rules read or banned!!!
Page 1 of 1