HeavenMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new era in gaming.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Higher Rates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Higher Rates Empty
PostSubject: Higher Rates   Higher Rates I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:31 pm

I think this server should make the rates higher because it would make playing heavenms more fun. Like if the rate were like 500k or something... that would be fun. It would also (probably) make much more people join this server because most people play servers with very high rates. So... this server could use higher rates. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

Higher Rates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higher Rates   Higher Rates I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:01 pm

the rats are high enough
if the rates were higher with multi lvl then guess what
he whole sever would lag due to so much lvls being gained and rebirthing
Back to top Go down
Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Higher Rates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higher Rates   Higher Rates I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 4:57 am

Well it wouldnt be that bad... I guess. But this server still could use some higher rates though...
Back to top Go down
xMushiex3

Higher Rates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higher Rates   Higher Rates I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:58 am

Cmon the rates are fine Very Happy, i had played this server back then and im thinking of coming back once i get my own laptop fixed(:
im currently using my older brother's laptop and i can barely play on it becuase of school.If u were thinking of making the rates higher then try looking for other server that have ur desire xD, just a sugesstion. Btw if any1 sees this and remember who i am, my old ign was; xMushiex3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Higher Rates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Higher Rates   Higher Rates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Higher Rates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HeavenMS Forums :: HeavenMS Suggestion-
Jump to: