HeavenMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new era in gaming.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lol...This dude isnt that smart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunar

Lunar

Lol...This dude isnt that smart Empty
PostSubject: Lol...This dude isnt that smart   Lol...This dude isnt that smart I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 11:18 pm

This is Lunars brother and I got a good laugh reading this

https://www.youtube.com/inbox?folder=messages&action_message=1

The message says :
Hello GM ive been playing in ur server lOTS OF times i have the full set of gm costume i was wondering if u would like to recruit Me as a Gm I know CODES and crap Very Happy i can be a admin+ Gm il tell u my info
My ign 1shotbownl

Why i wanna be a Gm? Cause I Wanna Help the comunity Not just Say Hi Say Hello How may i help u Very Happy IM NOT a lazy Person i can help IN Exp Events i know those codes Very Happy.

Do I Have any Experince.Yes i Do have LOTs ive been playing ms about for 3years and 10 months already Very Happy I KNOW ALL THE CODES IF IM A GM I know how to lvl and how to make me a New Job.

How Old Am i. Im 16 currently Very Happy

Would I like to ADD anything Else: umm Yes I AM WILLIGN TO BE A GM PLZ IM WIllign to be a gm in ur server I have the full set of gm clothes and i love the server
its Non Laggy And i LIKE HELPING PEOPLe So i Hope U Like My application for a gm Very Happy

Lol he thinks my bro is a GM rofl
Back to top Go down
AlexKim

AlexKim

Lol...This dude isnt that smart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lol...This dude isnt that smart   Lol...This dude isnt that smart I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:08 am

haha!
Back to top Go down

Lol...This dude isnt that smart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HeavenMS Forums :: Randomness-
Jump to: