HeavenMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new era in gaming.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

make ppl become gm?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xTigerx

xTigerx

make ppl become gm? Empty
PostSubject: make ppl become gm?   make ppl become gm? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 9:58 am

make more ppl become gm so the server got less chance to crash. the gm should be everyday on9 or 2 day on9 once
Back to top Go down
GMSauman

GMSauman

PostSubject: Re: make ppl become gm?   make ppl become gm? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 1:13 pm

dude im always on, we just chose new gms, you cant have like 20 gms we have plenty, its just they arnt ppl with no life who are on 24/7, so you might not see them on, I'm always on atleast once or twice a dayyyy
Back to top Go down
http://www.nottellinu.com
jonkimchi

jonkimchi

PostSubject: Making more people GM will do what ?   make ppl become gm? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:41 am

We already have a great ban system. Easy screenshot.

People get owned like that. Plus, with more GM's = More abusing.

Regular players can face some abuse so if people like you [not saying anything personal]
become GM's then what will that do to help the server ?

I've seen GM Sauman, GM Alex, GM Mod, and Admin online. Every time i log on one of them is on.
So pretty much saying that this idea is pointless. Unless we get more people and channels to help moderate the server

THEN and ONLY then would havng more GMs be a good idea.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

PostSubject: Re: make ppl become gm?   make ppl become gm? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:20 am

once justin gets the website up he gonna open GM apps Very Happy my chance to shine has come lmaoxDDD
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: make ppl become gm?   make ppl become gm? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:40 am

» XavieR « wrote:
dude im always on, we just chose new gms, you cant have like 20 gms we have plenty, its just they arnt ppl with no life who are on 24/7, so you might not see them on, I'm always on atleast once or twice a dayyyy
lol xav
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: make ppl become gm?   make ppl become gm? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 4:06 pm

jonkimchi wrote:
We already have a great ban system. Easy screenshot.

People get owned like that. Plus, with more GM's = More abusing.

Regular players can face some abuse so if people like you [not saying anything personal]
become GM's then what will that do to help the server ?

I've seen GM Sauman, GM Alex, GM Mod, and Admin online. Every time i log on one of them is on.
So pretty much saying that this idea is pointless. Unless we get more people and channels to help moderate the server

THEN and ONLY then would havng more GMs be a good idea.

lol!
But we shouldnt get more channels because that causes more lag
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: make ppl become gm?   make ppl become gm? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

make ppl become gm?
Page 1 of 1