HeavenMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new era in gaming.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Justin Pls look here...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
anyhowthrow

Justin Pls look here... Empty
PostSubject: Justin Pls look here...   Justin Pls look here... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:28 pm

I was thinking of an idea. How about having a Top 10 rebirthing ranking system in the website? It would be cool to know who rebirthed the most. Cause the current webby has only ranking of levels, which is not so accurate. It would be nice to have TOP 10 MOST REBIRTHS ranking with Character Name and Avatar. ^^ COOL!
Back to top Go down
GMSauman

GMSauman

PostSubject: Re: Justin Pls look here...   Justin Pls look here... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 2:53 am

It would probablly be hard cos i'm not sure if the database records rebirths
Back to top Go down
http://www.nottellinu.com
anyhowthrow

PostSubject: Re: Justin Pls look here...   Justin Pls look here... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:24 pm

Actually, infact, i played a number of P.servers that have a record on the number of rebirths. It includes ranking system of most rebirths. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fishy

Fishy

PostSubject: Re: Justin Pls look here...   Justin Pls look here... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:36 am

yah but this P server might not record it like sauman said
Back to top Go down
jaskamala

jaskamala

PostSubject: Re: Justin Pls look here...   Justin Pls look here... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:02 am

Lol, p.servers dont have top 10 for rebirth, it only shows who has how many rebirths, not affecting your rank.
just clearing it up. lol
Back to top Go down
anyhowthrow

PostSubject: Re: Justin Pls look here...   Justin Pls look here... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:26 am

Well, I did see a small number of pri servers having ranking system for most rebirths. Its based on the sql settings too. It a suggestion though, hope justin may look into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Justin Pls look here...   Justin Pls look here... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Justin Pls look here...
Page 1 of 1