HeavenMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new era in gaming.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

please unban me im innocent:(

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kelvinsu

please unban me im innocent:( Empty
PostSubject: please unban me im innocent:(   please unban me im innocent:( I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:34 am

On Thursday 21 2008 i got banned. my ign is EMObunny. i was just fighting the yellow slimes and then i found a smega. so i used it and after 10 secs i got banned. my friend told me that i would get unbaned in 1 hour so i waited. and after a day i was still banned. my username is kelvinsucks.
Back to top Go down
kelvinsu

PostSubject: plz unban me   please unban me im innocent:( I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:43 am

i just read joonpooo's ban appeal and i saw somebody say that i could get banned from using triple throw, shadow partner, and claw booster. my account was a NL so i think it could be possible that i got banned from that. either that or i got banned by smega for 1 hour but they didnt unban me. i think that heavenms is the best private server ever and i dont want to get banned from it. i just wanna have fun. Sad
Back to top Go down
Fishy

Fishy

PostSubject: Re: please unban me im innocent:(   please unban me im innocent:( I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:41 am

what kind of smega?
Back to top Go down
kelvinsu

PostSubject: plz unban me   please unban me im innocent:( I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:49 am

Back to top Go down
237lucas

PostSubject: innocence   please unban me im innocent:( I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:05 am

im his friend tht he talked about
he was new to the server and i asked him to train fast cause i was higher lvl
so he didnot read the top tht said dont use avi smeagas
Back to top Go down
kelvinsucks

kelvinsucks

PostSubject: pleas unban me im innocent:(   please unban me im innocent:( I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:20 am

hi lucas
Back to top Go down
Belle

PostSubject: Re: please unban me im innocent:(   please unban me im innocent:( I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:18 pm

yea i saw people saying emobunny got banned and stuff
Back to top Go down
lols1996
Admin
lols1996

PostSubject: Re: please unban me im innocent:(   please unban me im innocent:( I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:53 pm

His unbanned
Back to top Go down
kelvinsu

PostSubject: please unban me im innocent:(   please unban me im innocent:( I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:28 pm

TY JUSTIN FOR UNBANNING ME NOW I CAN ENJOY THE GAME Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
bakaluke

PostSubject: Re: please unban me im innocent:(   please unban me im innocent:( I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:22 pm

kelvin which link do u download?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please unban me im innocent:(   please unban me im innocent:( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

please unban me im innocent:(
Page 1 of 1