HeavenMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new era in gaming.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blackscarf

Blackscarf

My application Empty
PostSubject: My application   My application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:48 am

I couldn't find a good place so i put it here.Well I'm looking for server for me to help. My applcation is below.
Name you want to be called by: Thomas

Location/Timezone: Australia, Sydney 11 or 12 hours in front of PST

Time spent online: I always go on everyday unless I have a really important program. I go on more in the weekends than weekdays. I am allowed like 1-2 hours on weekdays and 2-4 hours on weekends. Its holidays for me now. I can much more.

Applying for: In game Game Master, Forum Moderator (if there is such job)

Nn-game name(s) (If any): Blackscarf

Reason to join the team/Why you should be chosen: Well I use to play uglystory and i was a trial GM there. I wasn't chosen becuase the Boss of the game would only people become GM if they donated. Well i live in Australia and the Boss lives in the UK so i basically have to pay $200 to him to become a GM. That's why i didnt' want it. Well i want to continue my job as a GM and help people i like i helped other people in the other server.

What you think you can do: I can control the game eg. tempban/ban people if they hacking so this game can have a fair play. I can help people throughtout the game if they got any problems eg. negative exp or stuck in a map which can be wrapped out easily.

Experience (Show work if designer/coder, list servers if GM): I been a tgm on uglystory. Helped throught with bannning eg. !ban blackscarf r: becoming a GM. I know all the basic codes. Banning/tempbanning,wrapping,jailing,item making,coding items,summoning monsters, changing jobs to job. Really hope i can become job 510

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN):deepblackice@hotmail.com

Personal information/Hobbies: I really like playing sports. Favourite sport is swimming and basketball. I also love the play music eg. piano. I love playing computer and fps eg. cod4/cod5/counterstrike and other good games. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

My application
Page 1 of 1