HeavenMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new era in gaming.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UNBANN PL0X TT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BILLYBOM

UNBANN PL0X TT Empty
PostSubject: UNBANN PL0X TT   UNBANN PL0X TT I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:54 pm

kk so my R-tard cousin downloaded hacking crap onto my computer and made a hacking acc on HeavenMS using my email. So i decided to have the hacking acc removed from my computer and my favorite private server, so i showed the account and the hacks to GMdaniel and he banned the acc. apparently, everything went according to plan, exept when i went to get onto MY account it had been banned also for having the same email TT. plz can u unban my mains account? i never knew it would ban both T_T, i was getting my cousinz hacking acc banned cuz i dun want hackers on my favorite server T_T, plz can u unban MY account TT, i love heaven MS more than any other server and i dun wanna have 2 join another, plllzzz can u unban me T_T

IGN: BILLYBOMBILL (now banned cuz above reasons)

Please~! i love HeavenMS and would love to keep playing, thx :]
Back to top Go down
AlexKim

AlexKim

UNBANN PL0X TT Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBANN PL0X TT   UNBANN PL0X TT I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:42 pm

first of all... make an account and second.. why would u show it to gmdaniel? just tell him...
Back to top Go down
GMSauman

GMSauman

UNBANN PL0X TT Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBANN PL0X TT   UNBANN PL0X TT I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:41 pm

lol, how can u banned same email? its i.p.........
Back to top Go down
http://www.nottellinu.com
BILLYBOM

UNBANN PL0X TT Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBANN PL0X TT   UNBANN PL0X TT I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 4:46 am

I.P or not i wanna get unbanned, this my favorite server =[
Back to top Go down
BILLYBOM

UNBANN PL0X TT Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBANN PL0X TT   UNBANN PL0X TT I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:48 am

PLZZZ UNBAN

ive been off for a week now and ive ound another server, i dun wanna have 2 switch =(, can u unbann TT
Back to top Go down
AlexKim

AlexKim

UNBANN PL0X TT Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBANN PL0X TT   UNBANN PL0X TT I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 5:48 am

BILLYBOM wrote:
PLZZZ UNBAN

ive been off for a week now and ive ound another server, i dun wanna have 2 switch =(, can u unbann TT

the fact that u said that u found a new server... is that a threat?

oh yeah and yeah ill unban u...
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

UNBANN PL0X TT Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBANN PL0X TT   UNBANN PL0X TT I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:32 am

you have to ask justin you cant unban like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UNBANN PL0X TT Empty
PostSubject: Re: UNBANN PL0X TT   UNBANN PL0X TT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UNBANN PL0X TT
Page 1 of 1