HeavenMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new era in gaming.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post your gm apps Here!

Go down 
+9
HeavensAimer
GMSauman
Lunar
xDAprilDx
Tacos
Dan
OhEmGee
Eric
lols1996
13 posters
AuthorMessage
lols1996
Admin
lols1996

Post your gm apps Here! Empty
PostSubject: Post your gm apps Here!   Post your gm apps Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 2:43 am

Post your gm apps here!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: just it   Post your gm apps Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:06 am

Name:Eric

IGN:EricX

Why You want to be a GM:because i love the server xD

Why should we pick you:I may not be the BEST GM out there but, I can help other players to the best of my ability such as teaching them how to get to places, or where do we get our job advancements but also I am very friendly and not only helpful. When the server is down for along period of time, I find out a way to make it up to the players for all the downtime. When a problem occurs I will use the best of my ability to figure out a way of how to solve it. If I can not do so I will try to find someone that can or that can teach me how,and I know how to handle tough situations, the correct way. I can dedicate lots of time if i can xD,Oooh and i make perty good events xD.

Experience:i had been gm on 14 servers xD the last one was Koalams and hamburgerMS (i'm on hamburgerMS now but i can be active)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°ETC°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Give us a brief description about yourself:well hi xD,friendly,i have a lot of friends,i play guitar very good i like help people etc...

How long can you be on our server/ help other players?:Idk if i can be too much active...im on school,but i will do my best

ill you help other players with there problems?

-Yes I will, I'm not just going to say "Yes, I will help other players" I will help them. By helping other players I will, answer all there questions (i.e : pointing out where things are, if or if not we have a nx seller/shop, etc). Also if they get rolledback/are stuck in a place and can't get warped out of I will listen to what happened and figure out a way to help them.

can you handle stress?:yep i can handle

-Yes I can handle a decent amount of stress. I am a pretty patient person and I can stand being spammed in whisper/smegas for items. I might not give them the item depending on what it is even if they get really pissed off at me (i.e : Wizet Hats (if admin or other gms let me), or items that you can easily get In-Game).

Thank you for spending the time to read my application Justin . cheers

Last edited by Yuppies! on Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i didint maked it good)
Back to top Go down
OhEmGee

OhEmGee

PostSubject: Gm APPS   Post your gm apps Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:08 pm

Name : Simon

IGN : OhEmGee

Experience : Currently, I've been a GM on 3 Servers : XMS/FMS/LMS.

Why me ? : Because i'm Super Active, I'm cool, friendly, and HMS is the best server out there.

And Justin, get on MSN!

Thanks for reading. king
Back to top Go down
Dan

Dan

PostSubject: Re: Post your gm apps Here!   Post your gm apps Here! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:44 am

Name: Dan

Game ign xDan

Experience : i have owned 2 ms servers and is still up but i dun get on it much. and been GM in one other server

U can choose me because i can be as active as u want me 2 be i know many commands and i am very trust worhy

Anything else you need just tell me!

Thanks in advance

-Dan
Back to top Go down
Tacos

Tacos

PostSubject: Re: Post your gm apps Here!   Post your gm apps Here! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:28 am

Name: Mark
Ign: Tacos (MIAM =])
Experience: well i've been GM on many server like : UntitledMS,DagonStory,Dream MS,XenosMS,Finalstory,AncientMS,MapleCrusade,AyeosMS and many more but i dont remember them xD.
Why i would be good?:Well i know all the commands, im trust worthy,Very Active,Nice,Smexy xD,Friendly,and i want the best for this server even tough it's almost impossible since its the BEST server and i've been GM on many server as u can see so i got the experience xD.

Hope I'll be choosed XD

Bye Justin! =)

-Tacos~

Edit 1: Oh i almost forgot i'm learning Java,C++ and all the other languages. and i can help with web design even tough we alrdy have an unbelievable Designer out there =).
Back to top Go down
xDAprilDx

PostSubject: My GM app :]   Post your gm apps Here! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 2:58 am

Name: April ^^

IGN: April

Experience: Well, I've been a GM on 5 different servers; EternalMS, LokiMS, SigurdMS, DominicanStory, and WoWMS. (Unfortunately, they've been shut down except for Dominican, I don't go on that as much because I'm on heavenMS all the time! Razz

Why me?: I think you should pick me because I'm kind, friendly, I have a LOT of experience, i'm very active in this server, and I can handle the job and not screw it up. Also because I have every single GM command and code in my GM handbook, so if anyone needs anything, I can help. I also know the command for fixing a person's account when they're stuck, and it says "already logged in." (No it's not !dc Razz).

Well, thanks a lot for reading my GM application, and I hope I got chosen. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Lunar

Lunar

PostSubject: Re: Post your gm apps Here!   Post your gm apps Here! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:47 am

Name:Tony Nguyen

ign:SoulDragon

Experience:yes i have had experience on my friends server (nakieMs) and that was bout my only time but i got a gm handbook

Why me?:ive been on this server ive played since beta(about 5 months)now
im very active although on some occasions i have to stay after school for ban sectionals and major concerts that count 70% of my grade
i was almost chosen for gm on the server once
i love helping people on the server
ill obay all the rules justin gives me

Extras:
im the strongest player in the server and waited so long for this chance again
i have been friends with all the past Game masters (maybe not believe cause ive never seen him)
ive had some lame/weird/maybe good banners
Ima sexy beast
i have great event ideas
im also a smexy beast rawr
Back to top Go down
GMSauman

GMSauman

PostSubject: Re: Post your gm apps Here!   Post your gm apps Here! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:04 am

lols1996 wrote:
Post your gm apps here!

justin make like a number of posts they need, say 20 cos 1 poster for gm is annoying
Back to top Go down
http://www.nottellinu.com
HeavensAimer

HeavensAimer

PostSubject: Re: Post your gm apps Here!   Post your gm apps Here! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:10 am

Name : Vincent / Vince
IGN: HeavensAim
Race: Chinese / Australian
Experiences: i've been a gm for my own server,FallenCity,UglyStory and many more server
Advantages for me if i'm GM: the advantages for me is that i know all the gm commands [i think you should too
lol! ] i have hosted my own private server before and many other servers and i know many other GMs on this server (not that it matters)
Why me : i think you should choose me as a GM is because i am active(unless Holidays),friendly,excellent event ideas[e.g summoning events,hide n seek,guess the number],i got lots of experiences,i love this server a lot.
Extra info:
i like icecream XD
i make weird/funny animated banners(i can make on for the server if you'd like)
i make videos

thanks for reading Justin~ Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xaznkidx3

PostSubject: Subject: Re: Post your gm apps Here!   Post your gm apps Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:42 pm

name : Bill

ign : Rawries

experience : been a gm since i was 12 years old which is about 9 times.

choose me because? : very active in maplestory [privates], friendly, good helper, respect other players.

thanks for reading this and ^.^ hope i see you in the game some times
Back to top Go down
slate09

slate09

PostSubject: My GM App.   Post your gm apps Here! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:27 am

Name:Chris

IGN:ELFF

I'm a nice person to anyone. I've played private servers for about 2 years now. And the original MS for about 2 years also.
I'm experienced in private servers and very helpful when you need me Very Happy .I'm very active for about 3- 4 hours a day.
I have never been a GM but looking forward hopefully to be one, and I hope this could be my first chance to be a GM. And the first time I'll try really hard not to screw up. I'm also very trustworthy and responsible.
I think HeavenMS is one of the best private servers out there with rates up to 5k.

Well thanks for reading my GM application. And I hope I get chosen. Very Happy

Thanks

-Chris.
Back to top Go down
kvokvo222

PostSubject: Gm Application   Post your gm apps Here! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:15 am

Gm Application:

Rate your English: 4/5

Time available: 5-7 hours on weekdays. 10+ hours depending if the server is up or not XD

How long have you played HeavenMs?: Around 3 months

How long have you been playing Maplestory? Private servers?: Maplestory - 3 years Private Servers - 7 months

How have you helped out the community?: . I try to help those people in the tech support section before anyone else does. I try my best to neat and safe for our players.

What are the qualities of a good GM?: Someone that's responsible. That's the most important. GMs should be friendly, but able to take charge once in a while. Someone that knows what's going on and cares about other people before him/herself all the time.

How would you describe yourself?: I think I'm sometimes humorous. I'm also outgoing and playful. If someone gets on my nerves, I'm not afraid to be aggressive.

Why should you be a GM?:I want to help out those players that are having trouble with the game. I want people to be happy and have a wonderful experience playing. I wish to have everyone satisfied and enjoy the server. I also want this to be a safe, hacker-free server.

Thank you for taking your time to read this. Be reading it, I hope you see me as an excellent choice for the spot as a GM. If not, then thank you for your constructive critisizm

Msn-Kvo-222@hotmail.com

Name-Kevin Vo

Game Name-1lastbreath

Game id-kvokvo222

Pass- Aint Telling -.-
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Post your gm apps Here!   Post your gm apps Here! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:47 am

AWESOME! sorry i was bussy for school xD
Back to top Go down
Blackscarf

Blackscarf

PostSubject: Blackscarf apps   Post your gm apps Here! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:47 am

I couldn't find a good place so i put it here.Well I'm looking for server for me to help. My applcation is below.
Name you want to be called by: Thomas

Location/Timezone: Australia, Sydney 11 or 12 hours in front of PST

Time spent online: I always go on everyday unless I have a really important program. I go on more in the weekends than weekdays. I am allowed like 1-2 hours on weekdays and 2-4 hours on weekends. Its holidays for me now. I can much more.

Applying for: In game Game Master, Forum Moderator (if there is such job)

Nn-game name(s) (If any): Blackscarf

Reason to join the team/Why you should be chosen: Well I use to play uglystory and i was a trial GM there. I wasn't chosen becuase the Boss of the game would only people become GM if they donated. Well i live in Australia and the Boss lives in the UK so i basically have to pay $200 to him to become a GM. That's why i didnt' want it. Well i want to continue my job as a GM and help people i like i helped other people in the other server.

What you think you can do: I can control the game eg. tempban/ban people if they hacking so this game can have a fair play. I can help people throughtout the game if they got any problems eg. negative exp or stuck in a map which can be wrapped out easily.

Experience (Show work if designer/coder, list servers if GM): I been a tgm on uglystory. Helped throught with bannning eg. !ban blackscarf r: becoming a GM. I know all the basic codes. Banning/tempbanning,wrapping,jailing,item making,coding items,summoning monsters, changing jobs to job. Really hope i can become job 510

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN):deepblackice@hotmail.com

Personal information/Hobbies: I really like playing sports. Favourite sport is swimming and basketball. I also love the play music eg. piano. I love playing computer and fps eg. cod4/cod5/counterstrike and other good games. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GMSauman

GMSauman

PostSubject: Re: Post your gm apps Here!   Post your gm apps Here! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:46 pm

sorry to burst your bubble Blackscarf but the GM already got chosen that was Yuppies
Back to top Go down
http://www.nottellinu.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post your gm apps Here!   Post your gm apps Here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post your gm apps Here!
Page 1 of 1