HeavenMS Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new era in gaming.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alot of you ask why server down when it be up? Come here to find out!

Go down 
3 posters

Do you mind about the wait for the VPS?
Yes
Alot of you ask why server down when it be up? Come here to find out! I_vote_lcap33%Alot of you ask why server down when it be up? Come here to find out! I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
No
Alot of you ask why server down when it be up? Come here to find out! I_vote_lcap58%Alot of you ask why server down when it be up? Come here to find out! I_vote_rcap
 58% [ 7 ]
Sorta
Alot of you ask why server down when it be up? Come here to find out! I_vote_lcap8%Alot of you ask why server down when it be up? Come here to find out! I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
This VPS is all a waste of time!
Alot of you ask why server down when it be up? Come here to find out! I_vote_lcap0%Alot of you ask why server down when it be up? Come here to find out! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
GMSauman

GMSauman

Alot of you ask why server down when it be up? Come here to find out! Empty
PostSubject: Alot of you ask why server down when it be up? Come here to find out!   Alot of you ask why server down when it be up? Come here to find out! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:29 am

Ok, so the server is down and has been down for quite some time as many of you know. This is because we got a new VPS (Virtual Private Server) which is like a dedi but not cost a absoulute fortune, this will reduce lots of lag, which is what all of you wanted right? Well you can thank all the donaters, Justin now has to transfer his MySQL data which is 400mb and its a SQL file, so its MASSIVE, thats 400mb of writing, cos it contains all of your accounts and things, Hold tight, The server will be up in about 5-6 hours hopefully from when I post this topic, Sorry that it is a bit of a long wait, but it will be all worth it in the end. This info isn't 100% accurate because it is from my knowledge.

Thanks for reading
GMSauman
Back to top Go down
http://www.nottellinu.com
Envy

PostSubject: Re: Alot of you ask why server down when it be up? Come here to find out!   Alot of you ask why server down when it be up? Come here to find out! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:41 am

I don't mind the wait at all. I'm glad the VPS came as soon as it did.

When I was online, I was getting up to 5 minute lag spikes before disconnecting. And from the little test Justin asked us to take on the chatbox, i've got one of the best, if not the best d/l speed, and u/l speed. So if my computer/ISP isn't the issue, I don't waiting for the lag to be gone.
Back to top Go down
GMSauman

GMSauman

PostSubject: Re: Alot of you ask why server down when it be up? Come here to find out!   Alot of you ask why server down when it be up? Come here to find out! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:43 am

lol one person voted yes
Back to top Go down
Envy

PostSubject: Re: Alot of you ask why server down when it be up? Come here to find out!   Alot of you ask why server down when it be up? Come here to find out! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:44 am

Rofl. Shame they didn't make a post saying why. Probably just someone being stupid.
Back to top Go down
GMSauman

GMSauman

PostSubject: Re: Alot of you ask why server down when it be up? Come here to find out!   Alot of you ask why server down when it be up? Come here to find out! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:45 am

yea prolly
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alot of you ask why server down when it be up? Come here to find out!   Alot of you ask why server down when it be up? Come here to find out! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:18 pm

I VOTED ¬¬ AND BEACUSE i don't want lagg anymore Sad only we have to be patient
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alot of you ask why server down when it be up? Come here to find out!   Alot of you ask why server down when it be up? Come here to find out! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alot of you ask why server down when it be up? Come here to find out!
Page 1 of 1